M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to unforseen circumstances I had to cancel my trip to Key West. Oh well, maybe some other time.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Due to unforseen circumstances I had to cancel my trip to Key West. Oh well, maybe some other time.
Sorry to hear you cant make it down. My wife and I were planning on keeping you very busy between sunset cruises, fishing, diving, touring, and riding.
I hope to meet you again in the future and lets stay in touch. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Tbar got mod bugs in his pants and they ate holes in his pockets. All the money he had fell out. :dontknow:

I hate it when plans change. Your missing out on a good trip. Hope you get to go later.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Dude its the wrong time of the year to come to FLA and don't believe the hype its hot as HELL in KW too!!!!! Just go to the Dragon where its still somewhat cool at night :bigthumbsup:

It's just too F'ing HOTTTTTTTTTT in Florida:redfaced:

Here you go:
http://www.ironhorsenc.com/index.html I'll be here for Memorial day Weekend!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Dude its the wrong time of the year to come to FLA and don't believe the hype its hot as HELL in KW too!!!!! Just go to the Dragon where its still somewhat cool at night :bigthumbsup:

It's just too F'ing HOTTTTTTTTTT:redfaced:

Here you go:
http://www.ironhorsenc.com/index.html

Nuke anytime you think your too hot I'll be sure to offer you a trade on some property in South MS if you wanna see what real heat is like. I lived in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale. It's not as hot as you think LOL!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sorry to hear you cant make it down. My wife and I were planning on keeping you very busy between sunset cruises, fishing, diving, touring, and riding.
I hope to meet you again in the future and lets stay in touch. :bigthumbsup:
I guess i will have to take his place then!:D
I need to get my arse down there again!
Juice109

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sorry ya had to cancel!:mad: Hope nothing serious came up.
Key west will be there for the next time! Well, I guess that depends on this years huricane season!:dontknow:

Take care!
juice109

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Sorry ya had to cancel!:mad: Hope nothing serious came up.
Key west will be there for the next time! Well, I guess that depends on this years huricane season!:dontknow:

Take care!
juice109
Forget the Hurricanes......the Oil is going to swallow Key West:eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:eek: 95 degrees with 95% humidity is frickin hot!!!!! :eek:

I understand folks of your age experience hot flashes !! I'm also glad that your premonitions don't necessarily become everyone else's reality. :joke:

NUKE I seem to remember last time you were down here you looked like you were having a good time so why are you making KW sound so inhospitable ?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I guess i will have to take his place then!:D
I need to get my arse down there again!
Juice109
Juice109, if your ever in the neighborhood, look me up. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
a friend of mine was just visiting there this past weekend. her sister was getting married on a cruise. she said she loved it. perhaps a bit too hot for me, but then again i am accustomed to those chicago winters. i tend to prefer the cold over the heat, but i am sure it is a beautiful place to visit. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Juice109, if your ever in the neighborhood, look me up. :bigthumbsup:
I have been lanning that already! I just forgot to let you in on it!:D
Dude! I promise the next time ir ide dwon you will be the 1st to know!I am jonzin for KY trip but now with the lady @ 5 months prego and the way work has been just overwhelming me with project after project it seems like I will never get out again!
I was going to comment on all the "so hot" down here thing as it has been darn nice up till May! i was riding in high 60s a few weeks ago but the heat is here. Today i went for a long ride for lunch with a friend and it was feeakin brutal! I will take miamis cold weather over this type mof heat any day. can't stand the heat!

Hope to meet ya someday!

take care!
Juice109

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

I understand folks of your age experience hot flashes !! I'm also glad that your premonitions don't necessarily become everyone else's reality. :joke:

NUKE I seem to remember last time you were down here you looked like you were having a good time so why are you making KW sound so inhospitable ?
Key West is cool! I love it! But not in the summer! That's a winter trip, especially for people from up north!

I hope you don't see the oil in KW but here is a reality check for ya...Its called the gulf stream!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Key West is cool! I love it! But not in the summer! That's a winter trip, especially for people from up north!

I hope you don't see the oil in KW but here is a reality check for ya...Its called the gulf stream!

Yes I will admit in the summer It can get hot but we often get an ocean breeze and we are usually cooler than the mainland and way cooler than Orlando area. As far as the image you supplied it may convey the false assumption to a layman that the black dots represent oil. If it was oil it could only represent suntan lotion from remaining spring breakers off the Yucatan Peninsular. What we are seeing is an image of surface currents. I concede the possibility that oil may make its way down here. Thats why my name is already on a volunteer list to wash and clean sea birds and other marine inhabitants. Before you post photos and provide your ESP sense on future environmental calamity's please keep this in mind. As tourist cancel reservations due to something that hasn't happened yet Young men like my stepson loose charter work offshore due to cancellations. My wifes Art Gallery on Duval St. looses customers because someones shouting fire when nothing has happened yet. Its only prudent to prepare but lets take things one day at a time.
The photo below from yesterday still shows the bulk of the spill off in the central Gulf.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I am actually headed down to Cozumel, MX in 2 1/2 weeks. We shall see if this has any impact down there. I surely hope not as I love snorkeling there and seeing the beautiful coral and marine life. :-\

·
Registered
680 Posts
Gregg,
What's the name of your wife's shop? I have a few pieces that I have purchased from a few different places!
See, I do go to other establishments than Teasers!:drool:
Man I want to get down there! Could be there before the cover charge even starts!:D

Take care!
Juice109

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Gregg,
What's the name of your wife's shop? I have a few pieces that I have purchased from a few different places!
See, I do go to other establishments than Teasers!:drool:
Man I want to get down there! Could be there before the cover charge even starts!:D

Take care!
Juice109
The shop is called "Guild Hall" at 614 Duval Street. Its the one with two stories and about 12 artists.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts