M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for my trip to Key West on the 12th of May. I purchased Ram Mounts for my Garmin Nuvi 255W and my Samsung Camcorder. Also bought a sissy sissy bar luggage rack and sissy bar bag, will be in on Wed. Looking forward to meeting anyone who might be in the area. See you soon Sounthermost 109R.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
tbar ,which Memphis shades shield is that exactly?..seems like a nice proportionate fit. Sorry for the jack...have a safe trip ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Getting ready for my trip to Key West on the 12th of May. I purchased Ram Mounts for my Garmin Nuvi 255W and my Samsung Camcorder. Also bought a sissy sissy bar luggage rack and sissy bar bag, will be in on Wed. Looking forward to meeting anyone who might be in the area. See you soon Sounthermost 109R.
Looking forward to meeting you tbar. Wow that a great array of electronics on your bike, kinda makes me a little jealous. I did a quick 100 mile trip on Sunday up to Marathon with 5 other bikes. Weather was 80 and not a cloud in the sky. Had lunch next to the seven mile bridge. The water was so clear you could see eagle rays swimming on the flats from your bike. I'm sure you will enjoy the ride heading south. See ya soon :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
be careful on the trip bro and we will definitely need to go for a long ride when you get back :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I believe that is the Hellcat shield.

QUOTE=Gramps;1266504]tbar ,which Memphis shades shield is that exactly?..seems like a nice proportionate fit. Sorry for the jack...have a safe trip ;)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's the hellcat windshield.

My wife bought it for me.

tbar ,which Memphis shades shield is that exactly?..seems like a nice proportionate fit. Sorry for the jack...have a safe trip ;)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm psyched

I can't wait to see Key West. It's been a dream for along time now. Spent 20 years in the military and I have never seen alot of places in the states.
Key West is a must do. Kat and I are going to upstate New York next year for my oldest sons wedding and staying in Lake George. The following year it's Ireland for my little Irish red head. See you soon. bro.

Looking forward to meeting you tbar. Wow that a great array of electronics on your bike, kinda makes me a little jealous. I did a quick 100 mile trip on Sunday up to Marathon with 5 other bikes. Weather was 80 and not a cloud in the sky. Had lunch next to the seven mile bridge. The water was so clear you could see eagle rays swimming on the flats from your bike. I'm sure you will enjoy the ride heading south. See ya soon :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You got it

Look forward to riding with you again partner. I bet you'll have more parts polished when I get back. You have a really sharp bike. It almost a carbon copy of my 09 LE. I'd like one in my stable too.

be careful on the trip bro and we will definitely need to go for a long ride when you get back :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Be safe Tbar, enjoy your trip and take plenty O' pictures!!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Enjoy my friend! I just did that ride in December from Miami to key west and back on some rented bikes and we had a blast! The bridges were beautiful and the scenery is fantastic. Please be sure to try some film going over the bridges and then when you finally get there! Take care ride safe !

·
Registered
66 Posts
Man am I jelous. I was there last may It was beautiful. Would have liked to had my bike there. A bit far from Missouri.

Have a safe trip and waiting for pictures.

jerry.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not too far

I'll be leaving my vehicle at Homestead Airbase and driving down 3+ hours to Key West. I have a suite on the Naval Air Station ($65.00) a night.

Have a safe trip man!!
How many miles would you be riding?
I would love to go to Key west on my 9!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'll be leaving my vehicle at Homestead Airbase and driving down 3+ hours to Key West. I have a suite on the Naval Air Station ($65.00) a night.
Cant go wrong with that!! West Point used to charge $20.00 a night, dont know these days.

Have fun and take care yourself!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts