M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Joe, Thanks for the video. I purchased the locks from DLP last week. Just awaiting there arrival. The video will help out in a major way. Thanks again for some great products. Ray

·
Registered
765 Posts
I wish every mod had that kind of in depth installation video. Great job. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
thanks for the vid...ya should also put it in the tech sub forum for how-to's if it's not already there.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Great video Joe. Is the instalation the same if you have aftermarket grips installed, or is this specific to the 109 stock grips?

·
Registered
665 Posts
That has to be one of the best,instructional video's I've ever seen! Big Joe may not be a good photographer,but he's good on film! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ron S said:
That has to be one of the best,instructional video's I've ever seen! Big Joe may not be a good photographer,but he's good on film! :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Bro :D
It was hard work trying to please everyone :bigthumbsup:
I almost have the riser install video done also.
Then I will do the air ride install.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Medic1210 said:
Great video Joe. Is the installation the same if you have aftermarket grips installed, or is this specific to the 109 stock grips?
This video was for the stock grips only.
The Iso Grips are even easier.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
phaed said:
thanks for the vid...ya should also put it in the tech sub forum for how-to's if it's not already there.
Good idea :bigthumbsup:
Thanks.
Big Joe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts