M109 Rider Forums banner

Which weekend in october

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay guys & gals, I was talking with David (Swatcop) we beleive its getting close enough to try and start picking a weekend! I would assume the same itinerary would apply as it has in the past.

Fri nite eat seafood buffet at the INN OF THE HILLS.

Sat morning everyone can eat where ever you want but meet @ Cracker Barrel 8:30am Kick stands up @ 9am. If we get seperated working the lights & cops going thru town. Then everyone can just meet at the Koyote Ranch since its our 1st stop anyway.

I would assume since there alot of people with kids that Halloween weekend would be out, but I put it on the poll anyway.

Got any suggestions nows the time! Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
259 Posts
mainly cause i wanna be home for my lil boys halloween....

·
Registered
908 Posts
Dudn't matter to me...That's college football season. I'll be there, but back in the room or sports bar by 1400 on Saturday...Where we stayin'? Inn of the Hills and YO Ranch and the others have been nasty. I'm lookin' at HI Express...:hot:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Dudn't matter to me...That's college football season. I'll be there, but back in the room or sports bar by 1400 on Saturday...Where we stayin'? Inn of the Hills and YO Ranch and the others have been nasty. I'm lookin' at HI Express...:hot:
The HI express is very nice, I've stayed there before. Lets see what kind of group rate we can get there.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I believe I will be there whatever the weekend...prolly bringing some folks with me

·
Registered
259 Posts
has anyone looked into the best western there maybe just a thought dont know the area!?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
has anyone looked into the best western there maybe just a thought dont know the area!?
BW is right next door to the HI Express. It is a very old hotel and not in the best shape either.

HI Express and the Hampton Inn are the newest and nicest in the area. The YO Ranch is nice because you can park your bike right outside your door.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys. I just moved to Texas and will have my bike down here by October. I'd really like to meet some fellow 9s/90s around the area. Also if someone wouldn't mind could you give a general overview of the routes planned to ride. I've looked at the hill country website, but just trying to get a better idea of where yall are planning to ride. Thanks!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The YO Ranch is nice because you can park your bike right outside your door.
:agree: not to mention not one complaint from us parting in the parking lot:joke:

Hey Wolfpack your gonna love this its the best riding or mabey its just the group getting together reguardless your gonna have a blast.....cant wait to meet ya!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Dave, was that the Best Western we stayed at that was owned by the Pakistani's that reeked of currie? Or was that another?

·
Registered
60 Posts
bw109r,

thanks for the link. Those roads look like they'd be a lot of fun to ride! Are these roads pretty quite as shown in the videos or is there a good amount of bikes and cars that try to take the turns fast? Looking forward more and more to getting my bike down here!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kerrville Ride

I would personally love to do the ride either (9-10 or 16-17) weekends in October. I have to work the last two weekends and I will need at least 40 days in advance to take vacation. So lets make a decision as quick as possible. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
903 Posts
bw109r,

thanks for the link. Those roads look like they'd be a lot of fun to ride! Are these roads pretty quite as shown in the videos or is there a good amount of bikes and cars that try to take the turns fast? Looking forward more and more to getting my bike down here!
It really depends on whether or not there is some sort of event/rally goin on. Most of the time its pretty smooth sailing traffic wise..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Also depends if a member/members of a certain Mexican gang are in front of you. It can really slow the group down as well.:joke:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Dave, was that the Best Western we stayed at that was owned by the Pakistani's that reeked of currie? Or was that another?
It was across the street from the Best Western. I forgot the name of it, but your right, it did have a certain stinch to it.:redfaced:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Also depends if a member/members of a certain Mexican gang are in front of you. It can really slow the group down as well.:joke:
Unless you just blow by them and they catch you at the next stop.:D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Mid 70's would be nice.
He didn't ask for age Dave:duck:!!!! Sup Bud?

Big Mike, why does it have to be a Mexican gang:D?? Like that "Latin King" idiot at the gas station the last time:verymad:. I promise to act right, OK?

Here Billy, Billy, Billy, heeeeeeeere Billy, Billy, Billy:dontknow:. Unlock the closet door Sugadad:-*, its time to get on down the road again:bigthumbsup:.

Shout out to Steve, Chad and Cole.

See you all in a few weeks.

Ride on...

1 - 20 of 108 Posts