M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:welcome:

If you live in the state of Kentucky or Indiana, and you own/ride an M109R, please reply to this thread. Me and 4 other M109 riders (also my good friends) in the Elizabethtown/Radcliff area are trying to get as many M109R riders together as possible in the Kentuckiana area. Our hope is that we could start up a group of ONLY M109R riders, and start having meets, rides, and other events such as other riding groups do. However, our hope is that the group would be and do bigger and better things than many of the other groups we have seen or been around. It is our opinion that there is nothing more impressive than the sight and sound of a group of M109s rolling down the street in a staggered formation...each one just as sharp, shiny, and loud as the other. People are absolutely amazed even when there are only 3 of them rolling together at the same time. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a group of approximately 20 or more M109Rs rolling together all at once. Moreover, it would give us all a chance to share our ideas and experiences, educate one another on the M109R, and fellowship and develop new friendships along the way. I personally have never done anything like this, but I am very excited about this possibility. If you are interested, please reply to this thread, and we will start putting something together right away. My friends and I hope that we will be able to arrange for a meet in the early spring of 2011, but we feel that it is necessary to start now in order to give others a chance to respond and ourselves time to put a good plan in place.

We hope to hear from as many of you as possible as soon as possible. :bigthumbsup:

P, Dawsey, MD, and TBAR, I hope you all see this thread, and respond accordingly.

Thanks.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I would ride up from GA for the weekend to meet some kentuckians . I am from louisville ! let me know when and I will try to make it !

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I'm In

You can contacct me at: (270) 766-7711.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sooooo... What are ya sellin?? :dontknow:
My apologies to everyone. I didn't realize this was in the For Sale section. I guess I forgot to switch over to the General Message or Topics section when I thought about doing the thread. However, we are not selling anything other than the idea and possibility of a good time, safe rides (hopefully), a chance to share and learn from others, an opportunity to develop new friendships, and hopefully assemble a great diversified group of mature M109 riders together to create a fun and long lasting riding club. Once we have enough interest we will start to work out the logistics of everything that it takes to develop such a club/environment. This has nothing to do with selling anything. We are trying to do something good that M109 riders in the Kentuckiana area can enjoy and look forward to for a long time to come. If it doesn't work out, my friends and I (P, Dawsey, MD, and TBAR) will still ride in our group of five M109 riders, along with the few other M109 riders we know at Ft. Knox and in the Lousiville area. We are hopeful that by spring 2011 we will have a pretty good contingent of M109 riders that will want to join in the fun. No matter what happens, we are going to have a fun riding season in 2011 and beyond!!!

To all of you Tennessee, Ohio, Georgia, and Illinois M109 riders, feel free to join in and become part of the group. We didn't think any of you would be interested due to the distance between our states, and the challenges it may present in getting everyone together for meetings, coordinating and participating in events and such. However, I am sure those things can be worked out as well. You all are more than welcome!!!

BCRUZN

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can contacct me at: (270) 766-7711.
TBAR, you didn't know it, but you were already counted in...even if me, P, Dawsey, and MD had to come out to the ranch/farm and rustle you up out of there. :p :joke: :p. I am saving your number in my cell phone. By the way, I hope the five of us can get together this weekend and do some riding, providing Dawsey's leg is feeling better. Him and P are the life of the party when they start cracking on each other (all in good brotherly love and fun).

I will be in touch.

Take care, be blessed, and be safe.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
214 Posts
Pm sent..... I'm in sounds cool I'm in Georgetown KY. I ride a lot out in 13k this summer. Live to meet up an do some riding.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would ride up from GA for the weekend to meet some kentuckians . I am from louisville ! let me know when and I will try to make it !
Lee, you are more than welcome to come and ride and hang out with us. If you still have family here, it would alse be a good opportunity for you to stop in spend time with them. I will be sure to contact you when we put something together.

Thanks for responding.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Look forward to it

See you this weekend.

TBAR, you didn't know it, but you were already counted in...even if me, P, Dawsey, and MD had to come out to the ranch/farm and rustle you up out of there. :p :joke: :p. I am saving your number in my cell phone. By the way, I hope the five of us can get together this weekend and do some riding, providing Dawsey's leg is feeling better. Him and P are the life of the party when they start cracking on each other (all in good brotherly love and fun).

I will be in touch.

Take care, be blessed, and be safe.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Bike Night in Louisville

Anyone going to bike night at Kingfish tonight, starts at 7PM. Call me at (270) 766-7711.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone going to bike night at Kingfish tonight, starts at 7PM. Call me at (270) 766-7711.
TBAR, so far myself, P, and Walker are planning to go down there with you. We decided to mmeet at the Theater in Radcliff no later than 6:30pm. See you there.

By the way, I can't wait to see those blue lights installed under your frame. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm located in Mount Sterling. I'd like to ride together in the future. Bikes down right none, starting my winter mods, but would love to get together in the Spring. Shoot me a PM . Ride safe. 8)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Georgetown Here -

·
Registered
593 Posts
Northern Indiana...Looks like about 3hr ride from home. Count me in when it warms up.:bigthumbsup:........Hello Greenfield,Westfield,Whiteland,Shellbyville :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Kentuckiana

U know I'm down, lets do it.:bigthumbsup::clap2:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts