M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
What an awesome bike!!! Love that paint!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Is that the stock exhaust with custom tips ? Sounds Farkin terrible that close to the mic, looks the part though .
I make tailpipes.
There are different styles and can be made according to special requirements, just a drawing.
The advantage of these tips is that it does not affect the setting of the machine. You can easily change to another model. Baffle can be removed very easily if you want more noise.
I have a document that explains how to get the tips for those who wish.
In France, this system is highly appealing to owners M109R.
Sorry for my bad english ...

love the sound of those tips!!!

I make tailpipes.
There are different styles and can be made according to special requirements, just a drawing.
The advantage of these tips is that it does not affect the setting of the machine. You can easily change to another model. Baffle can be removed very easily if you want more noise.
So you made those? How do they install on the bike? Hey can I get a pair for my bike?

I make tailpipes.
how much for a set of tips?
nuffin wong wiv your engrish!:D its fine!:bigthumbsup:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Other picture of the tailpipes ...

I made a note that explains how to mount the tailpipes.

Leave me a message with your email address and I'll send him.

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Discussion starter · #32 ·
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.