M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just spent the last four and a half hours detailing my bike. Washed, Dryed, Clay Bar, coat of polish, coat of wax, and polished all the chrome! I am showing it tomorrow from 11A-3P if anyone is going to come for the bike show. You can read more info about it at kellerfest.com :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saw Mike from the boards out there.

Took home 2nd, got a trophy that will collect dust in the garage........woohoo.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea the bagger with the american flag paint won, oh well the guy who painted my bike also painted that bike :bigthumbsup:

I only took 3 pics lol.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Congratulations, your bike still looks bad ass. Where have you been? I thought you sold your bike. Let me know when another show like this comes around again. I would love to go with you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations, your bike still looks bad ass. Where have you been? I thought you sold your bike. Let me know when another show like this comes around again. I would love to go with you. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks, Nope I didn't sell her, just been busy with other stuff and just now getting back into the scene. I don't really show it to often, this was a spur of the moment thing. I'll definetly let you know when I do again though. I am down to ride whenever so hit me up! :doorag:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey man, glad to see you are back. Congrats on the trophy.

As with Carlos, let me know when you want to ride. Trying to get some things finished before the VA meet. So after the meet, I'll have more time...

Are you still going to the VA meet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts