M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
:a20::a20::a20::a20:

I knew this was coming. :hot:
well at least we can agree that he, beck, maddow, and hannity are all fruit loops..:bigthumbsup: that are hurting things...not helping.

G

·
These threads are worth it just to watch certain folks' seething rage bubble to the surface :joke:, which makes the selection of Keith Olberman so perfect, as he is the undisputed champion of televised passive-aggressiveness.:bigthumbsup:...America is such a happy place these days!

The media and their puppetmasters want us all at each other's throats. As long as we're all preoccupied with that, the less we'll notice about what is actually going on. In general, their plan is working. I figure this country has one, possibly two generations left in it at most. Buckle up!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, Keith Sucks.Seriously.
Of course he sucks !
Why do you think I gave you the site which exposes thousands of his lies, BS and totally leftists ideology driven "reporting".
And right there you can see the difference between azzwipes like Keith and guys like Glenn Beck.
If you go on the Archive of this site, you will find PAGES AND PAGES of his total BS, lies and miss information, and when you ask any of these jocksters to give you ONE SINGLE PROOF against Glenn Beck, they can't deliver anything.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Of course he sucks !
Why do you think I gave you the site which exposes thousands of his lies, BS and totally leftists ideology driven "reporting".
And right there you can see the difference between azzwipes like Keith and guys like Glenn Beck.
If you go on the Archive of this site, you will find PAGES AND PAGES of his total BS, lies and miss information, and when you ask any of these jocksters to give you ONE SINGLE PROOF against Glenn Beck, they can't deliver anything.
I didnt because it really wasnt worth the trouble but if you must...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...beck-claims-science-czar-john-holdren-propos/

He said that no other President had never been sworn into office without a Bible. He said he 'checked'.
He either did not check because he's lying or..he was just mistaken. John Qunicy Adams used a law book. Franklin Pierce didn't even swear. He affirmed. Teddy Roosevelt used no Bible. Several Presidents kissed a Bible but did not swear on one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con…
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pinot…

I mean it really doesn't take much to catch any of these guys in mistakes...It doesn't take much at all...its how they present these things Beck or Keith...that make them look like such tools....and make them more of a joke than a beacon of truth.

And the bottom line is I think we can all agree that this country is going down the crapper a lot faster than any of us want to see it go...and none of these folks serve a real purpose other than to further divide the country...They need to provide facts in a clear and honest way....without upsetting the village idiot with half truths..and stop using terms like Nazi or KKK or what ever to the point where it does something stupid that further hurts our country... United we stand...right?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Here is a perfect example of how using over the top rhetoric can lead to innocent people getting hurt.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20011219-504083.html

This guy Byron Williams goes to California to start a political revolution by attacking a group(Tides Foundation) he heard about on Becks show....Beck mentions revolution against this group(and that it was part of a Marxist blah blah blah group that is looking to undermine and destroy America)..Beck is the only media source that mentions this group so Mr Williams did not get his info from anywhere but Glen Beck....But instead of going to CA and actually attacking a group of innocent people...Mr Williams decided along the way to shoot two police officers in Oakland that had pulled him over..now can you totally blame Beck for this idiot hell no...but should he be more responsible in his use of terms? I think so...it would not only make him a more respectable source of info..but it could also prevent tragedies like the one I just mentioned.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I didnt because it really wasnt worth the trouble but if you must...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...beck-claims-science-czar-john-holdren-propos/

He said that no other President had never been sworn into office without a Bible. He said he 'checked'.
He either did not check because he's lying or..he was just mistaken. John Qunicy Adams used a law book. Franklin Pierce didn't even swear. He affirmed. Teddy Roosevelt used no Bible. Several Presidents kissed a Bible but did not swear on one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con…
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pinot…

I mean it really doesn't take much to catch any of these guys in mistakes...It doesn't take much at all...its how they present these things Beck or Keith...that make them look like such tools....and make them more of a joke than a beacon of truth.

And the bottom line is I think we can all agree that this country is going down the crapper a lot faster than any of us want to see it go...and none of these folks serve a real purpose other than to further divide the country...They need to provide facts in a clear and honest way....without upsetting the village idiot with half truths..and stop using terms like Nazi or KKK or what ever to the point where it does something stupid that further hurts our country... United we stand...right?
Here is a perfect example of how using over the top rhetoric can lead to innocent people getting hurt.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20011219-504083.html

This guy Byron Williams goes to California to start a political revolution by attacking a group(Tides Foundation) he heard about on Becks show....Beck mentions revolution against this group(and that it was part of a Marxist blah blah blah group that is looking to undermine and destroy America)..Beck is the only media source that mentions this group so Mr Williams did not get his info from anywhere but Glen Beck....But instead of going to CA and actually attacking a group of innocent people...Mr Williams decided along the way to shoot two police officers in Oakland that had pulled him over..now can you totally blame Beck for this idiot hell no...but should he be more responsible in his use of terms? I think so...it would not only make him a more respectable source of info..but it could also prevent tragedies like the one I just mentioned.
I just killed three people last night and Eminem made me do it. He told me to do it in his 3am song. Are you freaking serious?:doh::doh::doh:

And you care if Beck misses a fact on the swearing in (if this is supposedly true...I don't feel like double checking such a useless fact.), but everything Obama has told you he's gonna do he does the exact opposite and you don't give two flying sh$ts about???????

Check Please!:eek:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
And the bottom line is I think we can all agree that this country is going down the crapper a lot faster than any of us want to see it go...and none of these folks serve a real purpose other than to further divide the country...They need to provide facts in a clear and honest way....without upsetting the village idiot with half truths..
Normally I'd agree with this statement, but Beck does something that nobody else does. Like Sh$tngiggles, I can tell you aren't watching beck with any regularity or you would know he's teaching history for the most part. Everything else he provides he plays the video or quotes their book. Everything is substantiated.

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

Sorry guys If I'm slow responding. I'm in Kentucky at a Conference and will be busy over the next few days and using this laptop is a B$tch!:-\

1 - 20 of 36 Posts