M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be coming up to Kansas City on the 6th and would like to meet up with as many 9's as possible. I will be running my 9 after having pynikal install my sleeper mod. I am shooting for a 11.7 unless I can find an out of work horse jockey to run it down the quarter.

Edit for fat fingering on my iPhone. 11.7 not 10.7.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seriously? Is there nobody free that weekend? I just want a little friendly rivalry to see who can run the fastest e.t. of the night and hopefully get some BBQ afterwards.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I can most likely be there. Not sure if I will run but I certainly can show up unless my wife has plans for something else. Which is quite rare.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can most likely be there. Not sure if I will run but I certainly can show up unless my wife has plans for something else. Which is quite rare.
Sounds good, hopefully we can get some more guys to show up so I have somebody to run against.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
god mitchell why dont you post it all over the board huh.............;)
I figured the more 9er's that see it the more that will show up so in the words of my buddy Micheal Keaton........
Yeah, 220....221, whatever it takes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ill try and make that weekend. want to run mine down the quarter mile. With gateway being shut down this will be a good opportunity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts