M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be coming up to Kansas City on the 6th and would like to meet up with as many 9's as possible. I will be running my 9 after having pynikal install my sleeper mod. I am shooting for a 11.7 unless I can find an out of work horse jockey to run it down the quarter.

Edit for fat fingering on my iPhone. 11.7 not 10.7.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope you can ride too. Rusty said he will try to make it, so that is 3 so far.

If No Mas brings his 9 plus the other guys from his neighborhood that ride 9's we could have 20+. :joke:

G

·
No he did the best job I've see taping off I have them apart looks like the seals are really dry so going to lub them up an try that. My swing is in hand of dlp an says going to ship 1st of the week:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I will try to ride the 9 into work and sneak out......... mines pretty stock but would love to see some other 9's make a few passes
(that and I cant afford to break it lol)

might be a hot one

G

·
Finished it up, they were hangin up I jus tore them down oiled everything real good an seems to be doing the job they release fine. I'll be there.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finished it up, they were hangin up I jus tore them down oiled everything real good an seems to be doing the job they release fine. I'll be there.
Glad to hear it was an easy fix. I look forward to seeing ya there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hope you can ride too. Rusty said he will try to make it, so that is 3 so far.

If No Mas brings his 9 plus the other guys from his neighborhood that ride 9's we could have 20+. :joke:
I will try to make with some 9 r's.
Pynikal I see you foot is feeling better. Keep doing that sleeper mod it seem's to be catching on.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sounds interesting...don't think that I'll be making any runs on my 9, but it would be cool to hang out & watch others making runs.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will try to make with some 9 r's.
Pynikal I see you foot is feeling better. Keep doing that sleeper mod it seem's to be catching on.
I love your pic of the "sleeper" mod! Looking forward to seeing ya again.

Any more of your neighbors buy 9's? When I talked to you in Eureka Springs you said there were 5 or 6 within a couple miles of your house.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts