M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics from friday night that sarah took. it was good to meet all of you guys! i think there were about 14-15 109s out there. no group shot but this is what she got.

oh an d Bull'es bike had the back half completely off at 12:00 friday after noon; he was running all day long and working his tail off to get it back together. it looks GOOOOOD.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That is a fat looking rear end, you got a great looking bike bull'e. Glad I got to meet ya.

Thanks for posting the pics Brad, and for being such a gracious host. I look forward to returning the favor. Come on down for bikefest next month at the Lake all you KC guys, that way I can make up for being anti-social at the track since I was trying to figure out what was up with my bike. My 9 is running good now. :evil:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are those Avon's Bulle's running? Also, how big is his front? Big fan of his bike.....one of the nicest on the forum IMO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Great pics and a pleasure to meet you all. Wish we could have stuck around till the end, but work was calling and my 109 isn't paid for yet.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Steve and Angela

Sent From my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
They are Stealth Pictures!

Sent From my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i get mitchells admission next time we go!!
It wasn't your fault that my 9 tried to eat the UNI filter. :D

I will be off my 9 the middle of next month so if I can't make it up there again here soon then it will be a while. I am having surgery on my ankle.....AGAIN! :verymad: Hopefully it won't take as much recovery time after this one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts