1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Would have been killer to go, but unfortunately, I'll be in Illinois.
This sounds like a really good time! Have fun!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I cant make it . Going to a baby shower and I'm in charge of entertainment for the guys so I'ts beer and boats for me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was there, didn't see your bike? Was hoping to run into some 109's. Did run into Quad143. Both of us were wanting to hear some 109's with after market exhaust so we could decide what we wanted to do. don't know that I ever saw that many bikes at one dealership for sale? Was a big event!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was there, didn't see your bike? Was hoping to run into some 109's. Did run into Quad143. Both of us were wanting to hear some 109's with after market exhaust so we could decide what we wanted to do. don't know that I ever saw that many bikes at one dealership for sale? Was a big event!
Yeah, sorry, Kelly and I didn't make it some thing came up where we just couldn't go.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't know how long you had a 9? My bike was my brother in laws, lived in Lee's Summit. Went by KCJohn on this board. Sure some of the guys here knew him? Anyway, I have his bike and would like to spend some money on it!?!?!? Just not sure what I want to do first? If you guys are getting together anytime, would like to try to come down and meet you guys, look at your bikes, etc.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know how long you had a 9? My bike was my brother in laws, lived in Lee's Summit. Went by KCJohn on this board. Sure some of the guys here knew him? Anyway, I have his bike and would like to spend some money on it!?!?!? Just not sure what I want to do first? If you guys are getting together anytime, would like to try to come down and meet you guys, look at your bikes, etc.
hehehe want to come and meet some smart A$$es huh? Your are more than welcome. I live in Lees Summit and Pynikal lives in Blue springs. I would certainly meet you somewhere if need me but I am going to try to get out to KCIR on Fridays too.

Is your bike pretty well stock now or do you already have some mods on the bike?

Pics?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well...I tried to pull up some pics John took and posted on here, but they have been moved and I can't seem to open them? Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any idea how to open them? Look up all posts by KCJohn, and he had several.

Bike is pretty well stock, I ran into a guy in MT View, AR a couple of weeks ago that had 2" risers, really liked them, think I may have to do that for sure. Want different exhaust but never see any other 9's up here so have nothing to listen to, so I know what I want. I want something louder, but not obnoxious loud.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
When is the next KCIR meetup? I would like to be able to make it the first Friday in July since I am taking off for Virginia here in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
550 Posts
loud pipes

Well...I tried to pull up some pics John took and posted on here, but they have been moved and I can't seem to open them? Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any idea how to open them? Look up all posts by KCJohn, and he had several.

Bike is pretty well stock, I ran into a guy in MT View, AR a couple of weeks ago that had 2" risers, really liked them, think I may have to do that for sure. Want different exhaust but never see any other 9's up here so have nothing to listen to, so I know what I want. I want something louder, but not obnoxious loud.
Good idea to wait to hear some pipes before you buy. Some guy's have bought more than 3 sets trying to find the right one for them. They all have a little different look and sound from what I have seen. Mine are Hardkrome 2 ino 1 and they wake the motor up and can wake the nieghbors also. Sounds like we will meet sometime soon.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Good idea to wait to hear some pipes before you buy. Some guy's have bought more than 3 sets trying to find the right one for them...
No Mas are you talking about me again:joke::joke:

I agree you should do your research on your pipe and if you can listen to a set before you shell out that $$ Nothing like spending that kind of money and not being happy..trust me I'm on my third and final for sure. I have the Revo Cannon and LOVE them!

·
Registered
550 Posts
No Mas are you talking about me again:joke::joke:

I agree you should do your research on your pipe and if you can listen to a set before you shell out that $$ Nothing like spending that kind of money and not being happy..trust me I'm on my third and final for sure. I have the Revo Cannon and LOVE them!
The answer is yes and i still have your first pipes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts