M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some of the pics that i took last night. they are not the best but here they are. and when i figure out why i cant download my videos ill post those as well.

i think the best run of the night was Bull'e, he ran a [email protected]

·
Registered
547 Posts
Great pics

·
Registered
126 Posts
Had a great time last night, been over 20+ years since I've run - my best time was my first run against the Busa, ran 12.376 @ 107.33, Busa ran a 9.494 @ 152.01 mph. It was a lot more fun running against Bull'e even though he kicked my arss every time. Great to meet a few of the KC 9er's wish more had showed. Few more pic's to check out - my boys caught a few good ones.

This is pretty much how the story went all night, way to run Bull'e :bow:

Here's a couple of shots that show the real power of the nine - 1,000 lbs +/- (with me on the bike) and she comes up no problem - still ran 12.889 @ 107.19 Woo Hoo

Pic above was my 4th run, glazed the clutch on the 6th run :doh: made it home ok. Got up early to confirm, adjusted lever all the way in and all the way up at the clutch cable stopper, better but no cigar. Stopped in at Advantage Power Sports at 9:00, they confirmed clutch appeared to be fried, said the manual showed an adjustment that could be done that "might" give it some more life but thought if I was going to have it that far apart, I just as well change it all out. Of course none of the parts are in stock so I ordered the replacement parts, hopefully will have by Thursday/Friday this week.

The price you pay to play (re-learn) but still had a great time :p!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics fixed!!!

whole friggin crap batman!!! i didnt know that you were lifting it like that!!

i guess i need get out from behind the cam and watching what is going on.....dam

·
Registered
547 Posts
hehheheh That's just awesome. Great pics and great time.

·
Registered
838 Posts
First Those black forks make that orange POP that chit looks nice. The yellow LE I'd like to know what your pucker factor was with the front end up that high. Frekin SWEET!!!!!! Like you said. Just shows that these are beasts. Sorry to hear about your cluch

·
Registered
126 Posts
First Those black forks make that orange POP that chit looks nice. The yellow LE I'd like to know what your pucker factor was with the front end up that high. Frekin SWEET!!!!!! Like you said. Just shows that these are beasts. Sorry to hear about your cluch
Don't know that there was much pucker, a bit of surprise :eek:, yes - figured it would come up at some point during the night but didn't figure on it STANDING up! They had just tacked up the launch pad, track temp was 118*, did a short burn - didn't get any tire spin at launch, talk about torque! I've been riding since 67' - raced Moto-x all up and down Southern Calif through 77'. Always had a street bike and still ride em' like I stole em' - I don't believe there's any other way :evil:

G

·
Great pics guys! Thanks for coming ! I'm going to go get my bike tuned an get back out there before I put the 300 on. KC throw them feet up on the pegs an take advantage of that wheel stand! When my bike was stock I could ride a good wheelie on the street but since the mods I can't! Ticks me off.. I'm not sure if it's the extra power or the air ride..

·
Registered
547 Posts
That last pic should be a magazine cover, so friggin cool. :bigthumbsup:
That would make a great Suzuki ad. Using this pic and a caption that reads, "Hows your Harley hangin? We at Suzuki stand them staight up" heheheeh

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

That is a great pic, I will definently try to make it to the next one. Just let me know so I can try to make plans.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wish I could have made it had a wedding to atend. I'll try to make the next one for sure can't let you guys have all the fun. Buy the way nice run with the 11.77.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts