M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
What's KCIR???

I'm traveling to Kansas City this week for a conference. You beat me to posting something on the MO board about meeting up with some of the guys there...:D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
KCIR is Kansas City International Raceway. Anything special going on out there Friday?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the drag strip here never been on the bike jus going to go mess around. there is a cool bike night in blue springs , Mo It is on Thursday nights at side pockets, stunt riders beer an all that.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'll have to come up sometime this summer to check that out. I came up for the Import Show Off and ran my G35 last August, and it was a decent time. Smaller than what I thought but I had a blast and ended up coming in 2nd to a trailered B20 Vtec CRX with slicks in the Street Stock class.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
It's the drag strip here never been on the bike jus going to go mess around. there is a cool bike night in blue springs , Mo It is on Thursday nights at side pockets, stunt riders beer an all that.
Those sound like two fun things to do.:bigthumbsup: My schedule for the conference is at work I'll have to check which one I could do. The bike night sounds awesome. Friday night there's probably some sort of closing reception, but Thursday might be good. Let me know if any of you guys make it to either one of these things and I'll look for you guys there.:doorag:

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is running pretty good but I have not had it to the track yet. I would like to go but I don't think this week will work for me. I have Bdays every 2 days starting tomorrow and ending Tuesday. So I will be busy visiting eveyone for their Bday

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
man i have been workin on the honda and have not checked this too much this past week. well my clutch cable broke as well waiting on those parts.

did you ever find out if they will let you run on a permit??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Who's all planning on going to KCIR

Wife and I might head out either Friday or Saturday and do some riding with My HD buddy. I know I feel sorry for him also with the overpriced HD. Let me know:bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts