M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm gonna catch a break from this thing called work and going to head out on a ride either Fri/Sat 21st.22nd May. Anyone in the KC,Olathe,Gardner area that'l be out? Wife and I would like to meet some fellow 9'ers.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if you haven't already, you may want to try and post something up in the local riders forum as well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
The work thing, I know what you mean. I will be down in Arkansas on saturday morning but hit me up next time.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The work thing, I know what you mean. I will be down in Arkansas on saturday morning but hit me up next time.
What time you gonna be coming in. I am leaving Springfield around 6:30 with my dad, and we should get to the hotel around 8 if we take our time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the Work thing struck again and kept me from getting out this weekend as planned. I'm going to repost when I get back out to meet some of you fellow 9'ers. Thanks for the interest in the meet/ride. Ride Safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.