M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to see some 9' s out there this Friday. 530 to 10 to race you will need full face, gloves, boots ( work boots or high tops), and jeans.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hope to see some 9' s out there this Friday. 530 to 10 to race you will need full face, gloves, boots ( work boots or high tops), and jeans.
I seem to be having more and more trouble with my clutch so I won't be on the track, but it might be fun to come out and watch all the others.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
what kind of "problems" are you having?

and i might be there to watch and take pics and vids but i got a bum foot this weekend and it wouldnt be too safe for me to do that.:verymad:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just seems as though the clutch shudder is getting worse. Happened hmmm 5 or 6 times today. Seems to have gotten a little worse since I switched to Mobile 1. Used to only happen once in a while when it was cold but now seems to happen more often when it is hot.

·
Registered
488 Posts
You believe I took it to get painted Dec 22 I got it back around April. In between I changed my mine a couple times on the paint, put Joe through some changes but finally got it done. Put it together then had to get my right fork fixed it was leaking so bad..took 9 days to get parts and labor. In between a lot of travel for my job and some family issues...I am going to go pick it up June 1! Goodness I'm excited. :hot:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You believe I took to get painted Dec 22 I got it back around April. Put it together then had to get my right fork fixed took 9 days to get parts and labor. In between a lot of travel for my job and some family issues...I am going to go pick it up today! Goodness I'm excited. :hot:
I hear ya there!!! I just got mine on the road about a month ago, let me know what time your going to go I'll be there a bit before 530 jus to be in front of the line to get in the tech line before all the cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just seems as though the clutch shudder is getting worse. Happened hmmm 5 or 6 times today. Seems to have gotten a little worse since I switched to Mobile 1. Used to only happen once in a while when it was cold but now seems to happen more often when it is hot.
I've been lucky not to have ran into this problem.. What are others doing to solve this? Has to be plates or springs that can get rid of this right?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Lets set up a weekend ride and a trip to the drag strip. If we could do it on a Saturday we could probably get more guys together. What weekend works best for everyone? I won't be able to make it until probably after the 4th of July since every weekend between now and then is booked with either family stuff or my trip to Virginia.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Lets set up a weekend ride and a trip to the drag strip. If we could do it on a Saturday we could probably get more guys together. What weekend works best for everyone? I won't be able to make it until probably after the 4th of July since every weekend between now and then is booked with either family stuff or my trip to Virginia.
I'm good any weekend xcept July 17 and 24

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea anytime is cool I'm going Fridays cuz it's not bracket racing you can run as many times as you want. As for Saturdays I'm not sure but I think that's for events an I'm jus there to have fun an try to beat my time.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
This would have been great, except that I'm flying out Thursday afternoon back to the quad cities & then Peoria for the weekend. I do get to drive my car back though...I miss having my car around....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Firday sounds good to me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts