M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just a word of warning. I had a cheap alarm ( like this one) on my son's Ninja 250 and it was armed and on the side kick stand and in gear.
Then the strangest thing happen. I started up on it on and rolled onto it side. I had a remote starter option and it was getting a signal thru the airways. The cheap alarm use very common and very few different signals. LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

A bike of our cost desires an alarm such as the Scorpio SR-I500 Series Two-way FM Transceiver-Controlled Motorcycle Alarms.

There is no wire splicing unless you want the optional anti-hijack featrue. Then you just splice into one wire such as the fuel pump wire coming out of the fuse box.

Even if you leave the key in the bike and the alarm is on, the bike won't crank.

You can get all the bell and whistles for $300.00 and can sleep better. Trust me on this one !

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you are lookin for a great alarm systen thats easy to install check this one out (tx-400) i have it and i'm please with it. http://internatrix.com/ oh by the way i install it myself in about a hour and that was while i dreaming about cruising some twistie road you know what i talking about, so it should only take most folks about 30 mins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts