M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think this show is is a sad take on reality pitting father against son.Nothing good will come from it but make them hate each other more.SAD!!!!!???

·
Banned
408 Posts
Are you kidding topgun?!! Tell me you aren't taking it seriously! it's a publicity stunt! The oldest scam going. Week after week all you're gonna see is these two trying to out do the other etc. then in the end they will get together, hug each other for a climatic scene and RATINGS!!!! Awwww see? Everything is okay now.
Don't think for even a second these two are stupid enough to split up a multi-million dollar business & go their separate ways. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. This is just a stunt dreamed up by the shows producers.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Are you kidding topgun?!! Tell me you aren't taking it seriously! it's a publicity stunt! The oldest scam going. Week after week all you're gonna see is these two trying to out do the other etc. then in the end they will get together, hug each other for a climatic scene and RATINGS!!!! Awwww see? Everything is okay now.
Don't think for even a second these two are stupid enough to split up a multi-million dollar business & go their separate ways. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. This is just a stunt dreamed up by the shows producers.
:agree::agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:did I say I AGREE :dontknow: :bigthumbsup:....a waste of fooookin space :clap2:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Uggg.... just let the show die already...

This show = 100% marketing ploy

·
Registered
918 Posts
occ

i just cant think how u build the same bike over and over, send it to some one else to have it painted can make so much money?????

·
Registered
668 Posts
:agree: with everyone else. i will watch just for the bikes. I guess Jr making over a grill did not pay the bills. I would much rather see biker build off come back on the air. That was a great show and show cased some of the best bike builders most people have never heard of. But the DVR is set so we will see how the show goes.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I quit watching when vinnie left the show! Hell he was the one building the bikes at the end anyway.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bump Senior and Junior...I'm watching it for Mikey....he is the man:bigthumbsup::hot::hot:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I'm gonna watch it. I mean why not :dontknow: Makes my life seem all the more normal! Plus anything about motorcycles in general is of interest to me.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
As long as people keep watching these BS shows, they will keep producing them. People like to watch how F'd up other peoples lives are so theirs don't seem so bad. :doh:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts