M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have to say this forum has been my goto for everything concerning the M109R LE that I've ridden for the last two years. I cannot imagine having to learn the things I've learned about this ride from an easier and more helpful bunch of a people! You've all been a great help and I'm very appreciative. I'm about to put my 2007 LE on craigslist and sell it because I'm getting old enough that the sex appeal and power of this ride is just not what I'm looking for any longer. I purchased a new more comfortable ride for the trips my wife and I enjoy and I'm moving on.
I would have listed it here, but the 10 post minimum has me stopped from doing that. I can't see any point in posting a bunch of rambling and junk just to get to list it on here. It's been fun! and I hope everyone rides in sideways with the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
Enjoy your new ride bro. We all get older and I completely understand the need at some point to get something that is easier to handle and/or more comfortable.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. Once a 9 owner always a 9 owner. This is the best group of people that you will see on the web.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,706 Posts
I hope you enjoyed the NINE as everyone on this board,
seeing you had it saddled for rider only, that much more
you probbably ejoyed it... As rynosback said,
Once a 9 owner always a 9 owner, so dont be shy and
tell us what you ride now, and later on maybe admit that
you miss THE NINE.. lol.. Cheers 🍻

1 - 4 of 4 Posts