M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys!
Just wanted to say hi from Pearland,Tx, and also tell you a little about me.
I'm 45 yrs old with a wife of 20 yrs, and 3 teenagers! All my life I have been a car guy; fast cars for sure. About 2 months ago, I had the pleasure of riding a M109R, and let me say, that it was freaking awesome! Now I want 1. So I just joined the site, and I like what see; people looking after each other, and giving comments about diff things they buy and ride. So I'm here, and not going anywhere guys and girls. Thx for your time,and hope to buy my First Bike here!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Lucky you my friend. There are few bikes here with some awesome mods done for you and great price! Good luck and :welcome:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
I have a friend with an 06 with lots O mods 3,500 miles asking a starting price of 8k if you`re interested.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
hi and welcome on forum i hope you get the fastest m109 (( gray ))

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Welcome! Good to have another Texan in the fold. Although we're a good ways apart. My brother lives in Houston tho so I get over that way once in a while. The 9 is a blast! Good luck with your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
:welcome: with a recovering economy you can still get a new one cheap...got mine new OTD under 12 K ...lots of pimped out used ones for 7 K its hard to find a used 9 thats in less than excellent condition...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome. I paid 10500 brand new 09 a few months ago. Sure you'll find a good deal. :congrats:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
It would be worth the travel to pick up. there are alot of super upstanding guys and gals here and if you choose a bike here there is probley some local members that can help verify and vouch for the member and or bike.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts