M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY CRAP BATMAN! All I can say is WOW. I was impressed with numbers I had seen, and then even more so when I SAT on the thing. Then I bought it and got to really ride. Not that it is any comparison, but it makes my Shadow 1100 ACE look like a moped.

On a different note, can anyone tell me if any of the following is normal:

1. weird vibration at about 3200-3400rpm?

2. Hard shift into 1st from neutral (I attribute this to shaft and torque)

3. brief "clunk" or hard vibration if you hit the throttle and release (in neutral or with clutch)

On a good note....my front wheel was put on correctly, my oil seems to be right, and I havent had any issues with the kickstand.

Got a friend with a Warrior that is itchin' to run, but I gotta break this thing in first.

G

·
Congratulations. Give her a chance to break in and it should loosen up a little. Adjust your clutch, that may help a little too.

oldfart

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congratulations. Sounded like you get the M109R with all the options "Loaded". :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
There is plenty of info already posted on the shifting. Do a search! Vibe is normal for this bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.