M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a long talk with Brian from www.bdscycles.com Looks like my paint on the bike and trailer will be done at the end of the month. :bigthumbsup: He could have had it done sooner but he has something like 9 bikes he's trying to get done for Biketoberfest :eek:

He has everything but the trailer done in black and is cleared and ready for the graphics. :doorag: I think that this is really going to be a very special paint job by talking to him. All the chrome is painted black (dash, headlight cowl, lower radiator pieces) and with a blacked out Kewlmetal front end and the rotors and handlebar controls blacked out I think this thing is really going to pop. :bigthumbsup:

Brian seems like a great guy and he is doing all this with a wife that just found out she has to go in for surgery to have some cancer removed and he has two little kids that are still in diapers that he has had to help take care of during the day while he gets his painting done at night. The man is really stressed right now so if you think about it keep him and his wife and kids in your prayers. I know way too many good people with cancer right now. :confused:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sending strength from the desert...
Looking forward to seing your pics!

Devilish

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also have a wife that had Cancer so I know what your painter is going through, my prayers from North of the border are on the way.
Kratto.

·
Registered
159 Posts
thanks fellas, we're plugging away and getting done what we can, when we can! The wife and I appreciate all the thoughts, well wishes, and prayers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts