M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished talking to my insurance reprresentative about the damages done to my 109. She has been totaled! The total estimate to fix her is $11,328. Just $662 less than I payed for it. Now the big decision is, "What am I going to do now."

Reed

·
Registered
890 Posts
uhhhhhh...did I miss something. When dod you go down? I never saw anything on the board. Are You OK?

Fill us in JusMe!

Devilish

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
uhhhhhh...did I miss something. When dod you go down? I never saw anything on the board. Are You OK?

Fill us in JusMe!

Devilish
1+ Give us the details. Don't be embarrassed if it was a mistake on your part. It helps us learn.

Edited to add: Hey, aren't you the member Oldfart? Why did you get rid of that member id?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last Saturday afternoon my son was cut off in traffic by a couple of racing cagers. The lady directly in front of him was forced to make a panic stop and he ran into the rear of her car. He suffered a little road rash and some bruising. He was wearing full riding gear with a full face helmet. He is okay and feeling much better now.

Reed

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
why waste the money and time to Fix that bike when you can buy a brand new one for lease,It's and 06 isn't it ?
Question is does he still want to ride or did that skarrrrr the crap out of him ? to the point that he reconsiders if he wants to ride anymore? sounds like he was tail gating to me!
If his automobile driving record shows the same record he might live longer to give up the bike sorry to be the one to say it but it's a fact ,if his driving reflects poor judgement then he's riding on giving time on a bike,and it's just a matter of time before he really gets hurt or worst!
YOU TELL US :confused:
My Next question would be Did he take the MSF course???
and I'm glad he is O,K,

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Sorry to hear it. The good news is your son is okay. The bike can be replaced. :doorag:

As far as "what am I going to do now" I'd suggest buy yourself another 109!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Edited to add: Hey, aren't you the member Oldfart? Why did you get rid of that member id?
Hey, if you are (or were) the member 'Oldfart' in Utah, go check out the Suzuki dealership up in Layton. They still have 2 '06 models (black and blue) on the floor. I'm sure you could get a good deal on those. The Draper dealership should also have their '07s by now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts