M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to lurk here for a bit, you guys seem really cool / tons of great info. :read:

bout me:
i'm bike-less at the moment, a lady ran me over while i was riding home from work. only owned sportbikes and dirtbikes (last was an R1). thinking about trying something new and giving the m109r a go, like speed and turning fast (trackdays :D) so i'm not sure if it's for me or not yet. i'm 21, full time student at ASU / work at a local power company to pay the bills. see you guys around, and after i get my insurance monies i'll be looking for a local black m109 maybe.... ;)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I love my 109, as do most of us here. YOu do need to decide before hand what is more important to you... If you are still big into track days and really leaning fast in the curves, then you may be a bit disappointed in the 109. Sportbike it is not. Now don't get me wrong, if you want the best of both worlds, sportbike and cruiser, then this is the bike. It has great cornering clearance.... for a cruiser, but nowhere near that of a sportbike. It also has awesome torque and horsepower to take care of your need for speed. Good luck deciding.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:welcome: i came from the sportbike world and this is my first cruiser. with a few mods this bike really rocks! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome:
Enjoy the board  :bigthumbsup:
Curious - the lady that ran over you, was she on a cell phone??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts