M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted. I've been busy with work and things around the house.

I got into a wreck on April 15th. Nice afternoon 3 days before my birthday. Had the bike out less than an hour. Was going to see a friend in SE Portland before work when a woman on a phone looking right going left accelerated into me. Traffic all over and nowhere to go. Same as my last accident actually.

Bike was a total and of course she had no insurance. I walked away on a broken foot with a deep tissue bruise on one leg and a severe contusion inthe other. My jacket took quite a bit of damage to my elbow and shoulder but I was unscathed. My new Shoei full face took a little beating too. Geico stepped up. Paid my claim which paid off my loan. They valued her at $13400 or so and I only paid $12200 and owed less than $9k on her. So I have a pretty good down payment for my next bike.

While I loved my bike I decided against another 9. I'll be buying Kawasaki's z1000 streetfighter.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/twowheelin.shtml

Anyway I hope you guys won't mind me joining you on some of the rides, even if I'm not on a 9.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Consider yourself disowned :bdh: !!!! No really what color 9 did you buy.. And I think you know us better than that.. your always welcome to come and you better still be in for Vegas and the Oyster run, 9 or not your still part of the group, you ride dont you!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sure glad you are alright. Poor...poor bike!

I suggest you ride behind or beside Fletch109 from now on as punishment for buying anything other a 109! :D :doorag: :eek:

Hahahaha.... Just Kidding! Glad you are choosing the 2 wheel lifestyle again. We would love to ride with you anytime. See ya at PIR sometime soon!

-Cameron C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts