M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.
I have recently purchased a 109 and then found this forum. It has only strengthened my though that this is a great bike.

I have found some interesting stuff in here already. not sure if I want to go into to much customizing though.

My bike is an Orange 2008 model 1600 K's.

Thanks

KenC:bow:

·
Registered
23 Posts
G'day Ken. :congrats:They are an AWESOME bike that's for sure. Lots of Queensland riders about. I don't know where Spring Mountain is exactly. Ther are a few ranga's around Qld.
Ride safe:bigthumbsup:.

Cheers Ross, 07 LE

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Welcome from "up top" where our toilet water spins clockwise. Congrats on your nearly new 9. Good luck not wanting to mod it, keep on thinking that and you will be in for a tough couple weeks....................till you give in and do it anyway!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
:welcome:

"not sure if I want to go into to much customizing though" - -Good luck with that! When you see all the cool stuff you can do, you'll be hooked.

Let the MOD ADDICTION commence.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and :congrats: on the bike. More fun ahead and times not easily forgotten.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:welcome:to the forum:congrats:eek:n your 9. I don't know who you think you are fooling, but you will be moding that 9 by next month if not sooner. RIDE SAFE. u will find all the support you need right here.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:
Check out the Bang for the Bucks Mod link in my signature.

Also check out your local chapter. CLICK HERE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts