M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D My free 109 jacket arrived today. Ordered it in XXXL on 14 April. The fit is just about dead on. I'm 6', 275 lbs, 40" waist and 50" chest (former semi-pro football player and lifted a lot of weights). I was a little worried at first when I saw the size chart from Suzuki. Kinda rolled the dice and went with a jacket for my chest size. The only two critiques I have of the jacket are the cuff circumference and shoulder armor. The cuffs are a little loose on me even when fulling zipped and snapped. I can still pull my hands through without unzipping the sleeves. I prefer something a little snugger. The pouch the shoulder armor fits in is floppy and the armor can get mispositioned when you put the jacket on. Didn't like that at all so I've removed the shoulder armor.

The jacket looks real good and I do like the styling. I think I'll be happy with it.

:2cool:

K9

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
If you ordered yours on the 14th...I ordered mine on the 21st...maybe I'm just a week away...cause I didn't get s%^t yet !

·
Registered
93 Posts
I finally got my jacket today also ,, bought the bike March 13th ,, took a while . I ordered the xxxxl ,, it's a little to big . I'm 6'4" tall and 210 lbs . I wonder if the xxxl would fit better . Wish I could try some sizes on somewhere . My problem is my long arms .

·
Registered
752 Posts
Zebber,

6'5" 210 to 220 depending on time of the year 36-37 length arms and 46 chest. I ordered XXXXL because their size chart sucked so hard!

Now I think I should have ordered a XXXL

·
Registered
93 Posts
I wonder if I sent it back and got the xxxl and the sleeves were too short they would let me trade it back for the xxxxl again ? I would be too embarrassed to do that though . Any of you guys that have a xxxl would you measure the arm length for me ? Please !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was wondering about suzuki sizeing chart. I ordered mine today but I ordered the XXXXL becuase I'm 6' foot and weight 370 lbs my chest is a 64.. with a 42 waist.. I lift weight alot, So I look like I have no neck just shoulder... I hope the jacket fixs. Its looks really good in the pictures..

·
Registered
752 Posts
Remember though. Sleeve length is measured from the center of the back across the shoulder and to the bottom of the cuff.

How I know?

1000 shirts and jackets with sleeves to short.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lamonster said:
Rode with mine all day yesterday and I love it. :bigthumbsup:
Yeah, I've had a chance to put a few miles on mine now and I must say I'm very happy. The vents work well and keep me cool at speeds. Its comfortable and stylish, what more can you ask for? I guess I have a new (got it for X-Mas) leather jacket that I need to get rid of with this new 109 jacket now on my back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OhioM109R said:
Holy crap I feel small. I received my Large sized jacket yesterday and had to send it back because it was too big. :eek:
Sure, make me feel HUGE!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts