M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These things look tough! I like 'em. Ordered from Zappos.com and had 'em in 2 days!!

Sorry had to post it... UPS just came :).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also just bought the Xelement HARNESS boot similar to the pic of the boots you want. I like these too! HD's run a full size bigger than actual I think... But the Xelements are right on the money! Dig that square toe...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
WIZARD said:
Also just bought the Xelement HARNESS boot similar to the pic of the boots you want. I like these too! HD's run a full size bigger than actual I think... But the Xelements are right on the money! Dig that square toe...

pretty cool. those things look like they weigh a ton.

·
Registered
752 Posts
The sidelights only come up to 13 this year so I had to have the harley store track me down last years model for a 14.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
L-Train said:
The sidelights only come up to 13 this year so I had to have the harley store track me down last years model for a 14.
14??????????? WTF. Your wife/girlfriend must love you hahaha.... j/k. :joke:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
madmike said:
on that note- i got size 14 1/2 and can't find boots anywhere? anybody have any suggestions?
Buy a 13 and drill 5 holes in the tip... :joke:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pr0wl3r-X said:
For us poor folk... 100 bucks for these River Roads :D

I actually got those Xelement's with the rugged sole for $49 + $8 Shipping!!
And then a price match through Zappos 110% Guarantee before purchase set me right at a $100 for the HD Side Lights. You can resole the HD's when they wear down as well...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bought milwalkee boots.The guy that owns the company used to design harleys boots.Their great boots.Mine our easy on off zipper sides.Great boot and 90 bucks.

·
Registered
326 Posts

That is a good looking boot. :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Icons boots are really cool, but also expensive. Question? Do the Harley brand boots make you walk slower ::)? Seems like anything with a Harley logo seems to be handicapped a bit :joke:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have the River Roads and they are some very comfortable boots. I also have a pair of Icon Boot 2 that I like wearing too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts