M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, and say i just picked up my new m109r last night, put about 80 miles on herm an absolutely love every aspect of it. The looks, torque, and overall handling. Any insight on the first couple upgrades to make? My name is Ricky and im from Spring Grove Illinois.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride & :welcome: to the board. Lots of info on here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, im coming from an 08 gsxr 1000, so comfort is already a huge upgrade on this beast. I absolutely love it, would never go back to a crotch rocket, Thanks for link!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Congrats, bro. First mod I would do is de-beaver the rear end and show off that big ole back tire. Enjoy the ride! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Anyone care to share with me how to post pics? I wanna get a good shot of my new toy
The best way I learned is to have a photobucket account, download the pictures there and copy/paste 'em here.
Good luck!
:congrats::welcome::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats:& :welcome: Here, You will find all the info you will need.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Start thinking of a desing for your air covers and buy some K&N filters!! Contact Ducks517 (Len) he can cut out a design on your covers. :drool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to world of M109. Use this website, it has the best insight on mods, maintenance tips, and whatever else you might need for your M109. I haven't seen that many M109's in our area. I live in Woodstock. I would do the Gipro module first or TRE Module, Make it run like its meant to. You can PM me if you need any help, I'm only 15 miles from you.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts