M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!! :yikes:

This is one sweet ride.

It all comes true now. Everything everyone has said about how phenomenal this ride is, is 100% accurate.... and I have not come close to opening her up. I won't for quite some time, get used to being back on a bike.

Thanks for all the advice and knowledge sharing thus far.

Mike

G

·
Congratulation on the new bike. Too bad you bought a silver one. It has already been discontinued by Suzuki since it is too slow.

·
Registered
211 Posts
:D Congrats!!! Party time. Now get a "Make my Ass look wide" shirt and have fun. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:welcome:

dont baby it too much. you want the rings to seat properly. i would recomend opening it up every now and then, like on your first ride! lol.

:beer2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
The reason for discontinuing the silver was because it was to fast and the other colors were jealous.

:hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just think, you have a classic already! No need to wait years on end for the black color to become a classic. The only reason black has been around for so long is because it's the simplest color to paint.

G

·
Don't let all these guys fool you. It really is'nt silver, it's metalic grey. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

oldoldfart

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats!

Just be Careful, Silver is way faster and the others don't even know it ! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts