M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following, reading, and posting threads, about this beast for a while, waiting for my 109 to be ready. The more I got involved with M109Rider.com, the more I wanted to get the thing from the dealer.
Now that I've had a chance to put 200KM's on it, I have to say, It's everything you all have said it is.
The reactions I'm getting is great too.
When I picked it up, there were a few nicks in the tank. They're replacing it at my first service interval. The good thing is, I can scratch my tank now, and not worry..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Canuk, congratulations on getting your M109 I have mine since the 1st of May and have almost 1400 Km on it, I would have more but some people have to work for a living If I am not working or it is not raining (like now for an example) then I am riding. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
congrats man, and welcome. be sure to check that oil!

·
Registered
209 Posts
What were the nicks from?

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum. Try not to smile to much unless you need some protein. Enjoy and be safe. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all.
Mine 109 is black. Not sure if the silver are quicker yet "Quick Silver". I havn't seen another M109R out there yet. However, when I do see a silver one "in my rear view mirror", don't forget to wave to me lol..

The riding season here in Vancouver is 12 months long for me. I ride all year round. You need good rain gear in the winter, and there are a few days when the snow flies, but the riding never ends. :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday too!! All I can say is I have 100 miles on it since last night!! :bigthumbsup: :beer3:
Must buy some cold weather gear tough, I will be spending some time on her. One thing I learned is that teh 1 to 2 shift is brutal! Guess i need to forget the crotch rocket mentality!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds great Canuk I,m waiting for mine to arrive I had to purchase mine from Vancover because there were none in Beutifuel Alberta here. Im in Grande Prairie and I got a Blue one.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dragon_Strik said:
Sounds great Canuk I,m waiting for mine to arrive I had to purchase mine from Vancover because there were none in Beutifuel Alberta here. Im in Grande Prairie and I got a Blue one.
All I can say Dragon_Strik, is that however great you imagine this thing could be - DOUBLE IT!!
Good luck on the Blue one. Glad we could help out here in Vancouver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts