M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to make sure before I do it.........A metz 280 tire will fit on the stock wheel with a bones drop kit?????

·
Registered
158 Posts
DHS-IEA said:
I just want to make sure before I do it.........A metz 280 tire will fit on the stock wheel with a bones drop kit?????
ummm only thought width changed, check out the post on the tech page it goes over all the measurements. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
you should do a search. I think you might have some clearance issues with the lowered bike. stock ride height would be no prob. check out a search on tires there is a member who did some research on tires and posted all the tire sizes, makes and dimensions of mounted tires. You can also look up JoeC he mounted a 280 on a stock rim and has been riding it for awhile.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
JR and I both have the 280's on the stockers ,he has the 2.75 bones and I run the air ride kit ,neither have any clearance issues at all .....go for it !!!!
1+ And Perry, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can slam your's all the way down till you're riding a hardtail and still clear with the tire, correct? That is the equivalent of 4.25 inches dropped if I'm not mistaken.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts