M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a '07 White 109. I rode it home today in the sprinkling rain. Yes Sprinkling rain! Talk about sucks, but I couldn't resist riding my new bike home. I'll have to wash it up later tonight. Bad thing is it's suppose to be rainy here all weekend. I've been looking at this bike for a year and now I'm glad to have one. It'll probably take me a while to get use to the riding position of this bike.

I also own a '05 Yamaha R1 that I'll use more for trackdays now. My wife let me get this as a replacement for my Hayabusa that was stolen a couple of months ago. Anyway, Hello to you all.

Hawk

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hey Hawk,

Welcome...Sorry about your Busa, the M will make you forget about it, blessings come in all kinds of ways.

C-One

·
Registered
185 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Congrats on the new ride. It doesn't have quite the kick of a Busa but it'll still leave a smile on your face at the end of the day.

·
Registered
413 Posts
:welcome: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :beer3: :2cool: Welcome Hawk! Just rode home from work in da rain last night. Waited for traffic to die down so it was also gettin' dark. That was an interesting experience! Just kept it at 60-65 on the highway until I finally got to my exit (22.5 miles). The cages drive like it's a sunny day and several of them almost crashed right in front of me. Yeah I gotta wipe mine down too. What else would you rather be doing? :D Welcome again! OH, BTW, Black is fastest......... :joke:

G

·
:welcome: :bigthumbsup: wow I had a friend ride mine to a parking lot and leave it there :D I think the first day I had my bike I was so scared I might have went 20mph at the most :D (I didn't even think about 3rd gear for 2 days) have fun you'll love your bike with a few mods it can hang in with the smaller street bikes :evil:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BIGD... said:
:bigthumbsup: :nopic:
Sorry I just bought Her, and I'm still at work. I'll post pics when I get a chance. Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
443 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :bigthumbsup:You're going to love that bike!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome, welcome. You'll have a blast no matter what. Performance should be great for you. If you experience a glitch of some kind (I have not) you'll find very helpful information by searching this site.

Next to the Silver, I like the white best.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
The local shop in town just got in the white one...and yes it is beautiful...welcome aboard and I cannot wait to get my white one in the spring... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts