M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow is all I got to say. I was hoping for around 100hp but I was pretty surprised. It made 120.14 Max power and 112.11 ft. lbs. So needless to say I was amazed. I have ATRE,my own homemade ducks and Scorpion tips thats all. So what do you guys think?:a18::a18::a18::a18:

·
Registered
947 Posts
NOT to be a stick in the mud, but those numbers do appear a little on the "optomistic" side. Not taking anything away from your bike, but those numbers seem about 10-15% above what they should be.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow is all I got to say. I was hoping for around 100hp but I was pretty surprised. It made 120.14 Max power and 112.11 ft. lbs. So needless to say I was amazed. I have ATRE,my own homemade ducks and Scorpion tips thats all. So what do you guys think?:a18::a18::a18::a18:
:bow::bow::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell me about it I was pretty damn surprised. Had it done by Speeds Performance Plus in Watertown ,SD. Also he topped my bike out at 154 mph on the dyno as well so she wouldnt go any faster just so you guys know. I will post my run tomorrow after I scan it at work for PIC proof.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope. Just the mods listed above. The guy that dynoed me actually has a thing going with Power commander. Hes been with them for 13 yrs so he gave me a dyno run for $40. He told me I can even out my torque curve with a Commander but I kind of hope someone on here has one for cheap lol.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Real nice numbers!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Was that SAE corrected? I bet that is where those #s are coming from.

·
Registered
197 Posts
PM sent

Nope. Just the mods listed above. The guy that dynoed me actually has a thing going with Power commander. Hes been with them for 13 yrs so he gave me a dyno run for $40. He told me I can even out my torque curve with a Commander but I kind of hope someone on here has one for cheap lol.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Hey there my Air Force friend, You can have my pc3 with all the stuff it came with but give me a week to get it together. Your help when I was In Wy and blew a hose clamp was outstanding. Mike (Gooroo) gave me a used side burner that neede allitle repair. And Josh (Gotattoz) cut and sent it in the mail all while I was on vacation down in Florida. So im glad to Pay it foward.
Pm me for the address.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
From all the dyno numbers I've seen posted in this site over the years, I think the only thing I've seen that's consistant about them is they can be very misleading. I've seen people posting vastly different numbers with identical mods. What does that tell me? It says the results can vary vastly from machine to machine, from atmopheric condition to atmospheric condition, and from bike to bike. I might take my bike in and have it dynoed, then someone else could have their's done with exactly the same mods and come out with 10-12 more HP and the same number more in torque. While dynoing can be a useful tool to let you know if you're gaining or losing power, I think it's a waste of time and money if you're using it find what your absolute numbers are...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Unless you are planning to add nitros I would opt for the Power Pro. Then, you won't have to pay your buddy to tune it.
There is a "group buy" for the PP generating as we speak . They are going for $50 less than I paid for mine.

·
Registered
457 Posts
More than one kind of dyno too. Different dyno manufaturers use different braking/load methods, which affects the amount of HP/torque measured for your ride. Not sure how operator fool proof the various types are; but that could be an issue too. As long as my bike is making 500+ HP :eek: when I have it checked..................I'm good!

Dynojets listed below, though there are a couple ofther manufacturers of mortorcycle dynos out there. http://www.dynojet.com/motorcycle_dyno/default.aspx

BTW: Speaking of 500 HP, my rding bud back home just sold his Busa. 2" over swing arm, engine built specifically for a turbo, 5 stage computer controlled turbo, 22 psi in 5th & 6th gears...............on 110 octane racing gas: 478 RWHP. THAT'S HP!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
:pop: Waiting to see dyno sheet

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can send it to anyone but when i tried to post it it said the file was too large no matter how i saved it. So if any one knows a way to reduce the size of a file let me know so I can post it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts