M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe you can contact this gal if you know of anyone looking. Sorry for your loss.

My husband bought his dream bike, 2007 M109 Boulevard (Cherry Red), and
only put 6,300 miles on it before he just passed away on July 3rd.
He had been sick for 1-1/2 years and although he shouldn't have been riding the bike (because of his illness) - he didn't want to live in a bubble, so he rode thinking he wasn't going to make it through the stem cell transplant, which he didn't make it through. Now I have this beautiful bike, but am much too small to ride it myself.
It is currently at the dealership (Keene Motorsports, who gave me your information) for one of it's routine scheduled maintenance. It's also getting a brand new back tire.
I'm wondering if anyone on this site is interested in purchasing the bike or if you know of anyone who might be.
Thanks so much.
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
it would help if she gave us some details... miles? price? mods?

maybe our resident dealer (shootnmove) can help her. You seem to move alot of bikes, why dont you help a widow out? email her, and see if you can help.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Lamont, I have a friend nearby that has been looking for a deal for quite some time. Will try to pass it along.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Keene Motorsports is located in upstate NY- it's where my uncle bought his '08 LE. I'm gonna give him a calll and see if he can get some local information and maybe some local interest! Would love to see this get taken care of. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
What a sad story. I guess we will all be there eventually.:'( Hope it ends up well for her on the sale of the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts