M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First impressions: Very nice jacket regardless of the low price ($225), ordered Sunday night and got it today!! Distributor is out of Memphis, I'm outside Nashville, gotta love it.

Details can be found here:
http://www.newenough.com/tour_master_magnum_jacket_page.htm

Also, heed the warning about sizing. I'm 5'11 / 180 lbs and the extra large fits me perfectly. I'm usually a M or L in tourmaster jackets.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
Also, heed the warning about sizing. I'm 5'11 / 180 lbs and the extra large fits me perfectly. I'm usually a M or L in tourmaster jackets.

Is that fit snug? They're supposed to be pretty snug. I'm 5' 11" 205#. I just bought Tourmaster's Transition textile jacket. Very nice. I bought a large, and it's borderline too big on me. I had to tighten the waist belts all the way, and the neck could be a bit tighter. Otherwise it's a great jacket. I like that leather one too. I just needed one that would be waterproof and also flow good air on the warmer days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the liner, its snug which is a good thing when its cold out. Without it, its a good fit. I'll post some pics of me in it if that helps, I'm average build. I'm guessing you may need to get the next size up if available. Its really a solid piece, I'm glad I got it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Is that fit snug? They're supposed to be pretty snug. I'm 5' 11" 205#. I just bought Tourmaster's Transition textile jacket. Very nice. I bought a large, and it's borderline too big on me. I had to tighten the waist belts all the way, and the neck could be a bit tighter. Otherwise it's a great jacket. I like that leather one too. I just needed one that would be waterproof and also flow good air on the warmer days.
That's a great price on the leather. I got the 3x transition textile jacket (using the sizing recommendations), and it's too big, even adjusted all the way small like you did, armor is borderline out of place. but it's nice to be able to put many layers, sweaters, and groceries inside the jacket and still ride comfortable. I usually don't need saddlebags :joke:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
GTBozak said:
I usually don't need saddlebags :joke:
The Transition really does have a lot of pockets and storage. The fanny pack part is pretty nice too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts