M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Cant wait to get them on hitting the dragon this week then putting them on !!

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Very Nice Looking Wheels

:congrats: Man, I know you are stoked right now, and very excited about getting them put on the bike. They look really good. As a matter of fact, I know that many may not agree, but I think the design of the stock wheel looks better than any aftermarket wheel that I have seen for the 9 so far. I especially like the chrome look on the stock wheels. They look unique, signature, and sharp.

Jerry Duvall is the man when it comes to chrome for the 9. I am currently waiting on chrome stock Risers w/Caps, stock Upper & Lower Triples, and a stock Tach Bracket to come back from his chrome exchange process.

I hope you post some pics after you get your wheels mounted back on the bike. :congrats: again.

·
Registered
169 Posts
wheels

Hey man,

I tried to pm liquidpain and discuss chroming my wheels and I haven't heard from him. How do you get his attention? Do you have a phone number you can give me? I am only about 130 miles north of him and want to chrome my wheels also. Thanks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
they look awesome, thats my next mod when i am due some tyres, the stock rims look the nuts in chrome :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts