M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Thanks for all the input on my topic "To buy..." I completed the safety class over the weekend and...
I just took delivery of a Purple 2006 M109R! This bike is sick! (Compared to my Honda Scooter) I made it all the way home without a hitch :eek: I'll post pics when I can get it out in the sunshine and let the beams hit all that chrome. I feel like a little girl jumping around her bedroom after her first kiss :D Again, thanks for the input and I'll keep you posted on my progress!

- Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chris, congrats on your new ride. Not to be critical, especially since your new, but amongst the owners who have your color bike, they are referred to as "burple". :p Just want to help you out here. Seriously, welcome and glad you are enjoying your new ride. It only keeps getting better brother. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congrats man, i'm not sure what a little girl feels like after her first kiss, but......right on anyway! LOL :beer3:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
or as i say...blurple.

this color has grown on me, but black still rules!

:hot::hot: :beer3: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ruben said:
Congrats man, i'm not sure what a little girl feels like after her first kiss, but......right on anyway! LOL :beer3:
No offence to chris if I am mistaken...
But that comment makes me think chris may be female???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not a female but the next best thing... I'm a ***! Don't worry, I'm not looking to pick anyone up in here :eek: Queers know a beautiful thing when they see one and this bike is HOT :evil:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
New Rides said:
I'm not a female but the next best thing... I'm a ***! Don't worry, I'm not looking to pick anyone up in here :eek: Queers know a beautiful thing when they see one and this bike is HOT :evil:
Welcome to the board... There are plenty of shops that can get you all leathered up for the gay biker scene... :bigthumbsup: :joke:

·
Registered
666 Posts
New Rides said:
I'm not a female but the next best thing... I'm a ***! Don't worry, I'm not looking to pick anyone up in here :eek: Queers know a beautiful thing when they see one and this bike is HOT :evil:
:yikes: WoW

Congrats

·
Registered
71 Posts
New Rides said:
Hello All,
Thanks for all the input on my topic "To buy..." I completed the safety class over the weekend and...
I just took delivery of a Purple 2006 M109R! This bike is sick!
Thats where I got my name. :welcome:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Medic1210 said:
Welcome to the board... There are plenty of shops that can get you all leathered up for the gay biker scene... :bigthumbsup: :joke:
:cop: YMCA.....j/k.... :eek:

·
Registered
211 Posts
:yikes: Congrats, Bro.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts