M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Shit!
Please forgive me but I just got home from day 1 with my machine and I am in love!! I have been putting off getting a machine for years cause I never knew what I wanted to purchase. COmming home from work last week one passed me on the highway and it was love at first sight!! This machine is bitching!! Slow riding or taking it at 100 mph is all good! Heads were turning everywhere I went!!

Serpens

G

·
Congrats and Welcome. Hope your new bike serves you well for many, many years. You are going to love it the more you ride it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
First and formost...please be safe out there...as you have been off the road a while.

Welcome to he 109 board...feel free to share ideas anytime... :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Some say "Ride it like you stole it"... I say "Ride it like you're making payments and providing insurance on it!" Don't let it sit any longer than absolutely necessary. 8 weeks and 4,750 miles so far for me :hot: :doorag: :hot: Congrats on the new ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
We all know what you are feeling :bigthumbsup:and as time goes on it gets even better Welcome to the board, there are alot of :doorag: people here and lots of good information

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome... This is a great forum to go along with a great bike. I concur with what was said earlier--- It just keeps getting better. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
:welcome: Congrats Bro. It only gets better from now on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
:welcome: ,,,It's an awesome machine.

Had 2 cops :cop: looking at it yesterday when I came out from a store :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome:
Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel and I still get that feeling everytime I get on my bike. It is an incredible machine!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts