M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a 150 mile round trip and the bike performed flawlessly. Was invited to a Honda motorcycle show and when i arrived .....all eyes were on my 109 ,Had about 15-20 people gather around it and ask me questions...sure was a proud moment for me ,nothing but good comments about the bike except for this one guy who said that he liked it but thought that they were overpriced , i told him that it was worth every penny and would have gladly paid more ,afterwards i couldn't fit my big head in my helmet...lololol.

My only complaint about the bike is..... the seat is definitely not design for long trips ,my butt was totally numb after an hour or so of riding , will be updating to a gel seat as soon as possible. 1200 miles in 3 weeks.

G

·
OVERPRICED??????

I think that even if you paid MSRP that its the deal of the century.

What did he think was a fair price?

·
Registered
535 Posts
That's the funniest thing so far today..overpriced. When you step back and look at all the little things about the bike, you should be adding up the numbers like crazy. Considering this is the flagship of Suzuki cruisers, winning cruiser of the year, and is cheaper than anything remotely close to it...how is it not a steal? :D

Only thing I wish it had is a seemless tank. Other than that, it has everything. :bigthumbsup:

Maybe this guy thinks the stock 240 is too small. :a20:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts