M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike needed lots of TLC but it runs great! Are you guys familiar with this bike? 2001 Intruder 1500 (looks like it came loaded with all the extras from the manufacturer, it has the intruder logo everywhere)
It rides like a dream!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice looking bike. My father has a 05' 90, basicly the same bike. They ride and handle like a dream. Just a bit down on power compared to the 9!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
well the 2, do look good together, in that pic!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Great looking bike!! Congrats

·
Registered
141 Posts
My friends Dad has the same bike same color and he has gone to Alaska on it and all thru Mexico it has 65,000 miles and still looks great....

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
If it's anything like the C90's it's a great bike. My neighbor's son has a C90 and he runs the piss out of it, and it still runs great. That's a great looking color combination on it too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
my last bike was a 1999 intruder 1500 and I loved it.... I have a front end lowering kit for that bike, if your interested.....

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My friends Dad has the same bike same color and he has gone to Alaska on it and all thru Mexico it has 65,000 miles and still looks great....
Glad to hear that because this one has 35k miles already, average of almost 3900 miles a year. I hesitate a little about that but the condition of the bike is realy impressive.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
those are sweet bikes!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have a friend that rides the same bike, 19000 plus miles on it with only small maintenance issues (batteries, tires etc.). Great cruiser, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the positive replies! I really like the bike a lot. I just got back from riding about 40 miles and like even more!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts