M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Black M109R on Saturday and managed to put about 150 miles on it by Sunday afternoon. I have to say that this bike is great and it was a blast to ride on the highway and carve on the backroads by me. :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
IM sure you are suffering from the grin in your face syndrome . Congrats and welcome to our ever growing family of very, very satisfied riders.

Make yourself at home and as Bill Orelly would say "dont be a poppinjay"..jejejeje :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
One more thing ....make sure you read the posts on the motorcycle stand not working properly. Dont leave it running without you sitting on it and always make sure the stand is all the way extended. Weve had one too many 109's getting hurt because of this.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I haven´t been able to get the grin off my face ever since I rode my bike for the very first time. Welcome aboard. Have fun and read all the tips here, there are quite a few good ones here.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Seabee68 said:
IM sure you are suffering from the grin in your face syndrome . Congrats and welcome to our ever growing family of very, very satisfied riders.

Make yourself at home and as Bill Orelly would say "dont be a poppinjay"..jejejeje :bigthumbsup:
popinjay
n 1: a vain and talkative person (chatters like a parrot)

gotta love Bill lol

Bruce

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely have a big grin on my face from the second I twisted the throttle and heard the engine and took off down the road. Love the bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts