M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from northeast Ohio. I have always loved m109s I have owned Hondas, Kawasaki's, and a Harley for a little bit. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a m109 from state 8 cycles and it's been a dream come true. I've seen a lot of good information on this page and everyone seems pretty cool. If there's any riders my way let me know I'm always looking for some riding buddies I ride by myself 99.999% of the time but riding with a group once in a while is nice too.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,669 Posts
Hello from northeast Ohio. I have always loved m109s I have owned Hondas, Kawasaki's, and a Harley for a little bit. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a m109 from state 8 cycles and it's been a dream come true. I've seen a lot of good information on this page and everyone seems pretty cool. If there's any riders my way let me know I'm always looking for some riding buddies I ride by myself 99.999% of the time but riding with a group once in a while is nice too.
Just found this site
Welcome, seeing your nice white NINE is already well equiped you might not need too many addons, but I believe you will want to spike it up to make it "your own", so good luck in finding ideas and help will follow from this forum once needed...Cheers! 🍻

·
Registered
170 Posts
Btw i like your helmet. I think, if you paint your bike in the same color and style as your helmet, it will look so cool :cool:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
Congratulations on your new 9, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Btw i like your helmet. I think, if you paint your bike in the same color and style as your helmet, it will look so cool :cool:
Yea my wife got me the helmet as a Christmas present a while back it matched my old bike better. It was all black I'm thinking about going through the same company and having them make me a white flame helmet and finding a local artist to do ghost flames on my bike. There's a few other upgrades and add-ons I'm looking at getting for my 109 just need time and money to get it together

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
Once you get the "mod bug", It never stops!
🤓

Reactions: Joe RC51

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Normally I don't like white motorcycles, but yours is a nice looking bike. I have the same windshield and because of my height it is not high enough to stop helmet buffeting. I added an extension that took care of the problem.

·
Radio Active Member
27,688 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Check out you state chapter to who might be near you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum. Normally I don't like white motorcycles, but yours is a nice looking bike. I have the same windshield and because of my height it is not high enough to stop helmet buffeting. I added an extension that took care of the problem.
I was not a fan of white vehicles of any sort but fell in love with my bike soon as I seen it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts