M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at a harley dealer today.couldn't believe it was open so I went inside looking for a jacket for my wife because she likes my 109 jacket so much. couldn't find anything without harley written on it so I left and when I got outside there is this guy looking at my 109 he said how cool it looked and asked what year it was and how much money I had in it and proceded to tell me that he has 32000 in his deuce. He couldn't believe it when I told him 11500 and it's a stock bike no mods at all.

G

·
the ole man said:
He couldn't believe it when I told him 11500 and it's a stock bike no mods at all.
:a20: I would actually pay to see the inital look in his face after he heard you say that... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
M109R Fan said:
:a20: I would actually pay to see the inital look in his face after he heard you say that... :bigthumbsup:
I've had the pleasure of seeing that face several times...they almost immediately start putting down the bike once they realize they paid way too much...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
$32,000,

Come on now, what are people thinking, we could have a Black, Blue, and Red 109 in the garage for that much money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think its funny when you tell them its NOT a Harley,, But a Suzuki,, and then the bike they did like is now a peace of shit. Now thats funny.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like to tell them how much I paid then letting them get a quick glimpse of the rear tire as they eat my dust. lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
I was at HD Mancusos in Houston last weekend with two harley boys...

A man and his kid get out of their truck, the kid runs right over to my bike and yells across the parking lot:

"Dad I found the Harley your gonna buy!!!

My two buddies were: :a20: You know what the Dad said...

You ready...

"Son I am two old for a V-Rod" :eek:

·
Registered
516 Posts
First week I had my pearl white /07, I went to the H-D dealer to look for a tool bag, when i pulled up, everyone came outside to look at the "White Harley" lol.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I was at the harley dealer last week with my buddy. He was looking to trade in his soft tail. The guy came out to look at it and went straight for my bike asking all these questions, totally forgeting what he came out there to do. He said he went to the zuki dealership but they would not let him ride one. Then he went in to get another guy to look at the softtail and he did the samething. It was hilarious. :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Great stuff! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts