M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished up this M109 for a local customer. I really like these bikes, and think this one came out AWESOME! Everywhere the bike went people were staring, pointing, and asking questions. :yourock: Here's a list of the mods and some pics....

Chrome wheels, calipers, footpegs, bar controls, rotors, and some other odds and ends.

Black powdercoated the forks, trees, bars, and risers.

Painted the final drive gloss black.

Custom paint by BD's Cycles is a black base with a neutral marblizer with a little chameleon blue to green mixed into it. Seat is by Robert Doerr at A2ZCustomUpholstry.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Very classy results!:bigthumbsup: Man I want chromed wheels now.......:-\

·
Registered
800 Posts
Very well ballanced between the chrome and Green... Nice Job!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
bike

Beautiful bike. simple yet classy.. not over done.. I hate this site. every time i come on here I have to spend more money:D What does the insignia on the seat mean??
E

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice job, love the paint job

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

It's as much blue as it is green, depending on your relationship to the sun as you view the bike. Here's the same product on a bike I sprayed years ago.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Nice clean look...Very sharp...I like that a lot...great mix of paint and chrome,good eye..!!..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I very much like that! The only way that I'd like it better is if it had my exhaust & intakes on it and the wheels were blacked out rather than chromed.

I'm really digging that paint. Well done!

·
Registered
356 Posts
nice

this freaking nice keep up the great work :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::congrats::congrats::congrats::a18::drool::2cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts