M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any 2007's With Coolant leaks or did it get addressed by Suzuki? I just took mine back to the dealer for the 2nd time...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't know, but my first service was done today on my 06 and they found the clamp leaking while re-syncing the throttle bodies. I never even noticed any signs of a leak.

·
Registered
247 Posts
some of the 06's had a problem with the clamps not being tight enough.you could fix the problem with out taking them back to the dealer.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
don't know why the dealer was synching your TB's, not required in the service manual. Only the Euro/Aussie/UK models require TB synching.... :dontknow: my 06' has never had oil overfill problems (did the 600 and another at 1200 myself) or coolant leaks. just checked the other day when I popped in the CR10EK plugs and all hose clamps were tight. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
steve j said:
don't know why the dealer was synching your TB's, not required in the service manual. Only the Euro/Aussie/UK models require TB synching.... :dontknow:Â
The owners manual shows the California bikes require a TB synch too at first service ;)

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thats funny because the service manual states only the o2 sensor equipped bikes (Euro, Aussie, UK) need it. I guess they have two different companies printing their material. I can understand why the o2 sensor bikes need it but not the others.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Trogdor said:
Are there any 2007's With Coolant leaks or did it get addressed by Suzuki? I just took mine back to the dealer for the 2nd time...
No coolant leak on my '07...yet...knock on wood. I hope they got that problem corrected at the factory before the '07s were released.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts