M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was handed this last night @ Vortex and looks interesting.

Iron Bred MC's 4th Annual Beach Blast
Sunday August 22,2010
3pm - 7pm
Lake Allatoona Beach Resort
$10 admission
www.ironbred.com
For more info Contact UNK 404-406 4305 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
You might see me there its around the corner from my house ( a few miles maybe)...someone on here is member of Iron Bred, cant recall his name, but you can see his bike, if you click on the events tab on their website. It's black, raked out, custom wheels, upsized wheel up front.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Likely I'll be there for a few hours, I have a meeting over by perimeter Mall at 6:00PM, i don't have anything else going on!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will be there after I leave church. The iron bred member on this site is Bishop. His bike is really nice. He come to most of our events. I'm sure he will be there. Iron bred has a few 109s in there club. Should be a lot of bikes out there.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I will be there after I leave church. The iron bred member on this site is Bishop. His bike is really nice. He come to most of our events. I'm sure he will be there. Iron bred has a few 109s in there club. Should be a lot of bikes out there.
yep thats who it was he had the cool photos taken downtown near the train tracks was all i could really remember, thanks trex

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bigthumbsup:I'm leaving from my business @ 2pm with maybe a couple of friends from Doraville, Ga 30340 its a small colombian restaurant, we will be taking 285w to 75n to exit 283 its about 45min drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts