M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dreading the day i have to put one of those POS diarrhea colored license plates on my beautiful motorcycle...... say it aint so Patterson. Can't think of any color vehicle that will look good on.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And that graphic doesn't look to bad, but in person the yellow kinda glows.... Oh well, I guess I can't see it while I ride or drive, but still it's like a scratch on the bottom of the tank, nobody can see it, but you still know it's there.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
if i were you i would move..............no one will see it because you will be pulling way ahead..:dontknow:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
believe me STEP, I have thought about it. I'm about five miles from the border and there's quite a few small lakes in PA just over the border. No NYSEG (local gas and electric momopoly), reasonable taxes, find a little place and stare at a little lake on weekends. How can you be in a bad mood doing that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Talk about moving backwards, we got rid of those ugly POS not all that long ago. Of course Paterson can't see them anyway so he thinks they are beautiful, what an arse. If he had it his way the only thing in NYS would be NYC. Dirtbag.

·
Registered
216 Posts
NY PLATE

Agree.... those are some BUTT UGLY plates...:barf::barf:Just be glad they are not "billboard size" like in some foreign countries!!

The only ones who could possibly get away with those are the Yellow LEs! Sorry u guys gotta soil your 9s with that POS!!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
You mean to tell me the NY is going to full size car plates, FOR MOTORCYCLES?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Negative TORQ, They're bringing back the retro gold/rust colored plates which is an eye sore. Same size different color!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Funny.. cause when I first saw them on a car, I thought some car had "vintage" status and had an old plate.. I king of like the look on some cars.. or maybe its just making me feel like Im a young kid again.. :)

I guess its one of those things you either like it or not..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts