M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's a new guy rolling around Lawrence, Tonganoxie and the Greater Kansas City area on a 2014 Silver LE. He's wearing a black helmet/jacket/gloves and boots. :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Now just who would that be??? LOL Welcome Newb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Enjoy the ride, we doooooooooo

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hey 2bazookas, I'm out in Gardner. I ride a 2012 Blue LE. I also ride with a helmet, jacket, gloves and boots, but I also include pants! :bigthumbsup: I will keep an eye out for you!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey 2bazookas, I'm out in Gardner. I ride a 2012 Blue LE. I also ride with a helmet, jacket, gloves and boots, but I also include pants! :bigthumbsup: I will keep an eye out for you!
My sister lives in South Olathe. I get out there once in a while. How do to like your gel seat? Oh, I do wear socks with my boots.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I do think it is more comfortable compared to the stock seat, but I got the full cut gel seat and don't feel like it did anything for the leg room like everyone says. There could have been a redesign on the stock seat on the newer bikes to be more like the full cut, but I don't know.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
There's a new guy rolling around Lawrence, Tonganoxie and the Greater Kansas City area on a 2014 Silver LE. He's wearing a black helmet/jacket/gloves and boots. :bigthumbsup:
Oh...dang!
I was hoping you were a girl....... with a couple of bazookas.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
It's a little crazy that 3 of us live within a mile of each other...and 2 of us within 1000 ft!
I have been out on the scooter all week, I can't believe we haven't bumped into each other yet lol. I have also seen a 2011 LE on a few occasions turning into the subdivision west of the new Casey's.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have been out on the scooter all week, I can't believe we haven't bumped into each other yet lol. I have also seen a 2011 LE on a few occasions turning into the subdivision west of the new Casey's.
Definitely weird on both occasions. I live over there. I just don't own a 2011 LE. Planning on riding to work tomorrow. Saw a black 9 with a windshield yesterday at Moonlight and Main.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Stop By

W on Cherokee, G.Red is on the right, I'm on the left across from the pool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts