M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start this out early so we can get a good head count of who is attending. The plan is to meet at Christa Cafe (http://www.cafechrista.com/) at 11am on Saturday June 12th. We can have lunch, then walk around town before getting back on the road. I might even buy the first round! :p So lets hear who is in (no excuses)?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in!! More then likely going to be 2 up. Its close enough for her to go. I'd be in trouble if I go to Leavenworth without her! Unfortunately this means I will have a speed governor onboard! I know this mean I'll likely be in back!!!
Derek

·
Registered
947 Posts
Put me down as a definate maybe :) That is one of my 2 free weekends in June but I know I committed to going camping one of those weekends so I'll have to figure which weekend that was. This is the longest way I know of saying I might be able to make it!

Pete

·
Registered
612 Posts
:edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit:

I will be in California the 5th through the 14th. So, again this meeting is a no go for me! I really want to ride and meet up with the locals. If I cannot make one more, I will have to call in sick or go postal!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Lookin good for me to so Far. Softball and tournaments takin up a lot of my time right now. But If I have to, I might be able to squeeze this one in Havent been there yet and really want to go!!!!! might have to Go up to Jason's Friday night......

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Lookin good for me to so Far. Softball and tournaments takin up a lot of my time right now. But If I have to, I might be able to squeeze this one in Havent been there yet and really want to go!!!!! might have to Go up to Jason's Friday night......
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
:edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit:

I will be in California the 5th through the 14th. So, again this meeting is a no go for me! I really want to ride and meet up with the locals. If I cannot make one more, I will have to call in sick or go postal!

-Cameron C.
Are you traveling on the 15th? Otherwise its the day after you get back? I have really been itching to see the patch Bro your killin me here!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Good call my bad! Mild case of dyslexia! I guess I still have last month's date stuck in my head!
But all the same I'd love to take a peek at the patch!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well...technically, I will be coming back the morning of the 13th and be home super late on the 14th(got work the next morning)! IRON BUTT type schedule!
If I must, I can hand the patch over to Pasco Pete so he can show you guys. I would just take the wallet out of your pocket and hand the cash over to Firefighter109. The patch I have is awesome! :bigthumbsup:

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am good to go on this one. I also have a patch that I can bring along to show everyone. Its the smaller size, but still gets the point across.

See everyone in a few weeks:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts